By David Russell
With the New Year comes a series of road improvements in Broward County.
The project at Coral Ridge Drive and Southgate Boulevard begins on January 11, 2022, and includes additional storage capacity for the eastbound, westbound, and southbound left-turning lanes, drainage improvements, construction of mast arm supported traffic signalization, upgrading pedestrian ramps, and improved signage and pavement markings.
The improvements are part of a larger effort in Broward called the Mobility Advancement Program, which aims to enhance transit services, create more connectivity, and ensure greater economic development. The construction is estimated to be completed by September 2022.
Contractors and staff are willing to work closely with Tamarac and Coral Springs residents and businesses who may be affected in the short term. Questions and concerns should be directed online to the Broward Highway Construction and Engineering Division or 954-577-4555. Project Manager Tom Muzicka can also be reached at 954-325-1529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.05.18J.P. Taravella Hosts Annual Teen Job Fair in Partnership with the Office of Economic Development
- Events2022.05.01OPENING SOON: New Organic Grocery, Vitamin, and Kosher Market in Coral Springs
- News2022.04.23200 Unit Apartment Complex “Metropolitan At Coral Square” Coming to Coral Springs
- News2022.04.20New Board & Brush Creative Studio Opening in Coral Springs