By: Jill Fox
The countdown to Christmas is on and it’s never too early to sit on Santa’s lap.
Santa Claus’ sled arrives in Coral Springs on November 9 where he will pose for photos and listen to holiday wishes at the Coral Square Mall – staying put until Christmas Eve.
If you’re not a fan of waiting in line while your kids whine and complain, reserve your spot ahead of time. Remember, you can avoid the long wait with Santa’s FastPass. Make your holiday photo session run smoothly by pre-booking your magical moment with Santa’s FastPass.
Santa’s Official Welcome Parade will jingle through the North Main Entrance of the mall on November 17, at 1p.m., followed by a performance by the Hip Hop Kidz in the Macy’s Women’s Court, character appearances, and lots of holiday fun.
Caring Santa will be visiting Coral Springs on December 2, for a private photo experience for children with special needs and their families. This sensory-friendly event is in association with Autism Speaks and will take place before the mall opens. Families will have the opportunity to visit with Santa, have their photo taken with him, and Coral Square will make necessary adjustments to the environment to support the sensory, physical and other developmental needs of children of all abilities. Register at Caring Santa.
Shoppers can also bring their four-legged friends because even pets deserve an opportunity to enjoy this time-honored holiday tradition. The popular Pet Photo Night with Santa will happen Sunday, December 9, at 6 p.m.
Santa will be at the mall each day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.11.26MSD Eagle Regiment Sells Poinsettias To Raise Money for London Trip
- News2020.11.24Coral Springs Siblings Create Cookbook To Inspire Kids To Eat Healthy
- News2020.11.23Principal Surprises Teacher with ‘Debate Coach of the Year’ Award
- News2020.11.22NutriFlo IV Lounge and Med Spa Brings IV Vitamin Therapy to Coral Springs