By: Jill Fox
The countdown to Christmas is on and it’s never too early to sit on Santa’s lap.
Santa Claus’ sled arrives in Coral Springs on November 9 where he will pose for photos and listen to holiday wishes at the Coral Square Mall – staying put until Christmas Eve.
If you’re not a fan of waiting in line while your kids whine and complain, reserve your spot ahead of time. Remember, you can avoid the long wait with Santa’s FastPass. Make your holiday photo session run smoothly by pre-booking your magical moment with Santa’s FastPass.
Santa’s Official Welcome Parade will jingle through the North Main Entrance of the mall on November 17, at 1p.m., followed by a performance by the Hip Hop Kidz in the Macy’s Women’s Court, character appearances, and lots of holiday fun.
Caring Santa will be visiting Coral Springs on December 2, for a private photo experience for children with special needs and their families. This sensory-friendly event is in association with Autism Speaks and will take place before the mall opens. Families will have the opportunity to visit with Santa, have their photo taken with him, and Coral Square will make necessary adjustments to the environment to support the sensory, physical and other developmental needs of children of all abilities. Register at Caring Santa.
Shoppers can also bring their four-legged friends because even pets deserve an opportunity to enjoy this time-honored holiday tradition. The popular Pet Photo Night with Santa will happen Sunday, December 9, at 6 p.m.
Santa will be at the mall each day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.05.11GOAL! FC Prime U14 Boys Win State Soccer Championship
- Crime & Safety2021.05.06Coral Springs Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Police Shootout
- News2021.04.295 Coral Springs High Schools Ranked Among Nation’s Best
- News2021.04.28Marjory Stoneman Douglas Garden Club “Celery-brates” New Partnership with Tunie’s