By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs residents: avoid the mall crowds this “Black Friday” and consider adding a furry friend to your family instead.
The Humane Society of Broward County and Broward County Animal Care will be hosting adoption events and hopes residents consider adopting a homeless pet – one who wants to spend this holiday and many more with you.
Humane Society of Broward County
On Friday, November 23, the HSBC will be offering “Cuddle Busters” all day long where the adoption fee will be waived for select pets. In addition, the adoption fee will be half price for all pets one year of age and older.
Regular adoption fees for cats one year and older is $30 and dogs one year and older is $100. Whether you’re looking for big or small, purebred or a unique mixed breed…there is always love for sale at the Humane Society of Broward County.
When you adopt from the Humane Society of Broward County all pets are spayed or neutered before going home. In addition they receive preliminary vaccinations, a microchip, heart worm test for dogs over seven months, feline leukemia test for cats, a limited 10 day health care plan courtesy of VCA Animal Hospitals, a bag of Purina ONE food, a 30 day trial membership in Trupanion pet insurance (restrictions apply) and more.
For more information call them at 954-989-3977 ext 6. The HSBC is located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95 and opens daily at 10:30 a.m. To see who needs a home visit www.humanebroward.com
Broward County Animal Care
Broward County Animal Care will be holding a special “Doorbuster Deal” days on Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November 25.
The Animal Care Adoption Center, at 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days with special “Doorbuster Deals” — including waived adoption fees and deposits, a special tote bag, pet food, and flea/tick preventative on all adopted dogs and cats.
Adoptions will also include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, Broward County rabies registration tag and a microchip – a value of more than $200.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20