By: Chris Brunner:
Unravel the mysteries in your own backyard and become a backyard scientist during Winter Break Camp Wild. Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will discover the mysteries in their own backyards during this years’s Camp Wild’s Winter Session.
Campers will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration and nature inspired crafts. Winter Break Camp will be offered to children, ages 6-12 years, December 22, 23,24, 26,29, 30,31, and January 2.
Camp sessions run from 9:00am to 3:00pm. (Extended hours are available on most days) Winter Camp Wild fees are $50/day or $200/5days ($180 SNC members; all 5 days must be booked at same time and may extend throughout Winter camp dates).
Prices include all activities, snack, and supplies. Camp Wild is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr in the Sportsplex Park in Coral Springs.
For more information, please call Education Director, Robin Reccasina at 954-752-WILD or 9453 firstname.lastname@example.org. Camp applications are also available on-line at www.sawgrassnaturecenter.org.
Enrollment is limited so register today!!!
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed