By: Chris Brunner
The Sawgrass Nature Center will be holding their First Annual Orchid & Plant Festival on April 1 and 2.
Taking place Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. the Festival will allow orchid enthusiasts, and plant lovers in general, the opportunity to vividly experience, and purchase diverse, colorful and fragrant varieties of orchids, tropical plants, herbs and fruit trees sold by over 20 local vendors.
The orchids and tropical plants, though, are only the beginning. This exciting two-day event held in Coral Springs will offer something for everyone to enjoy, including garden art, food vendors, cocktails, birds of prey, live animals, music and much more.
The Sawgrass Nature Center is located at 3000 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065. The entry fee for the Orchid Festival is $7 per person and includes entry to the center’s exhibits. Parking is free.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed