By: Sharon Aron Baron
The saying goes that everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, and it was certainly true at The Tennis Center of Coral Springs which hosted a round robin for women’s doubles where everyone enjoyed an Irish themed luncheon following the tournament.
With twenty women participating in a changing partner’s format, first prize went to Yvonne Smith, followed by Cheryl McCurdy and Toni Espey and the best outfit went to Nina Eisenfeld.
An Irish themed buffet lunch followed the round robin which was prepared by the Tennis Center’s Chef Steve. Bottles of wine, donated by Breakthru Beverage, were awarded as prizes for the top scorers and the best Irish outfit.
“All in all, it was a very festive event and a good time was had by all,” said Tennis Director Kevin McCarthy.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event