By: Sharon Aron Baron
The saying goes that everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, and it was certainly true at The Tennis Center of Coral Springs which hosted a round robin for women’s doubles where everyone enjoyed an Irish themed luncheon following the tournament.
With twenty women participating in a changing partner’s format, first prize went to Yvonne Smith, followed by Cheryl McCurdy and Toni Espey and the best outfit went to Nina Eisenfeld.
An Irish themed buffet lunch followed the round robin which was prepared by the Tennis Center’s Chef Steve. Bottles of wine, donated by Breakthru Beverage, were awarded as prizes for the top scorers and the best Irish outfit.
“All in all, it was a very festive event and a good time was had by all,” said Tennis Director Kevin McCarthy.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2019.08.16Man Arrested in 1983 Coral Springs Sexual Battery Case Thanks to DNA Evidence
- Crime & Safety2019.08.15Coral Springs Woman Arrested for Routinely Striking, Punching, her Child
- Crime & Safety2019.08.14Pastor Living in Coral Springs Charged with Molesting Teen Boy
- Events2019.08.13Parkland Pokers 14U Baseball Tryouts Open to all Coral Springs Residents