By: Sharon Aron Baron
The saying goes that everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, and it was certainly true at The Tennis Center of Coral Springs which hosted a round robin for women’s doubles where everyone enjoyed an Irish themed luncheon following the tournament.
With twenty women participating in a changing partner’s format, first prize went to Yvonne Smith, followed by Cheryl McCurdy and Toni Espey and the best outfit went to Nina Eisenfeld.
An Irish themed buffet lunch followed the round robin which was prepared by the Tennis Center’s Chef Steve. Bottles of wine, donated by Breakthru Beverage, were awarded as prizes for the top scorers and the best Irish outfit.
“All in all, it was a very festive event and a good time was had by all,” said Tennis Director Kevin McCarthy.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch
- News2021.03.01First Church Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Saturday
- News2021.03.01Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution March 3