By: Chris Brunner
The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital will be hosting their 2nd annual “Wildlife Baby Shower” where the community will have the opportunity to see a live animal presentation focusing on the techniques and tricks for raising wildlife babies.
Held on on Saturday, March 4 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., guests will enjoy light snacks, play games, tour the property, win prizes and meet some very special animals! All donations directly support the care of wildlife animals in the hospital.
All activities are included with the general admission fee and a donation of an item from their Wish List found at Sawgrass Nature Center Wish List
Admission fee: $5 adults; $3 ages 5-17; free for members and children 4 and under.
The Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital is located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed