By Sharon Aron Baron
A Celebration of Life with Police Honors is planned for Sergeant Patrick “Pat” Madison on Friday at the Church by the Glades.
Sergeant Patrick “Pat” Madison was a decorated 15-year member of the Coral Springs Police Department who died from complications of COVID-19 on Aug. 20.
Expect traffic delays along Sample Road, University Drive, Coral Springs Drive, Coral Ridge Drive, and Lakeview Drive between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. for the funeral procession.
Delays are also expected in the area of the Sawgrass Expressway and Atlantic Blvd. between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Residents are encouraged to seek alternative routes.
Those who reside near Church by the Glades are advised that formal Police Honors include a 21-Gun Salute and helicopter flyer-over between 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Individuals who wish to attend are asked to arrive no later than 10:25 a.m. at the church’s north entrance. Social distancing and the use of facial coverings for all in attendance are required.
Services begin at 11:00 a.m. on August 27 at Church by the Glades located at 400 Lakeview Drive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest