By: David Russell
Organic juice shots, fresh smoothies, succulent acai bowls, and more can be found at one of Coral Springs’s newest businesses, Pure Green.
Located in the Sawgrass Center, 6051 Coral Ridge Drive, the store is bustling with students and coffee shop-goers looking to enjoy a healthy snack.
“Our mission is to build healthier communities around the globe by connecting people with superfoods,” said Ross Franklin, Founder, and CEO of Pure Green Franchise.
Founded in New York City in 2014, Ross conceived the idea after years of creating and consulting for health shops, gyms, and juice bars, yet never finding the perfect formula.
With a few tweaks to the recipes and branding, the NYC-born cold pressed juice and handcrafted smoothie company has exploded in popularity, opening up over 20 stores across the country. After Covid hit, Ross moved the company headquarters to Sunrise, opening Pure Green’s first South Florida location in Sunset Harbor, Miami.
The menu items range on the higher price end for a high-quality product, and customers will surely find a satisfying, healthy treat between the superfood toasts and vitalizing organic fruit and veggie shots.
From now through the holidays, customers will also receive a free smoothie with the purchase of a $50 gift card.
With over 30 new locations under construction across the country and plans to develop over 70 more by the end of 2023, Pure Green is one of the fastest-growing cold-pressed juice and smoothie companies in the United States.
The future looks pure green for this juice shop.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Eat2023.01.19Local BBQ Master ‘Captain Ron’ Wins Third in Annual Visit Lauderdale Food and Wine Festival
- Events2022.12.12Does Your Yard Have What it Takes to Win a 2023 NatureScape Emerald Award?
- Eat2022.12.08Now Open: Vicky Bakery Welcomes Customers to Coral Springs Location
- Eat2022.11.26Smoothie and Juice Bar Squeezes its Way into Coral Springs