A Coral Springs woman surrendered to police after being caught on video surveillance stuffing several expensive glasses down her pants.
Jennefer Moreno, 21, turned herself in to police today after stealing over $1,700 worth of frames from Eagle Eyecare on Coral Ridge Drive.
According to the report, store owner Dr. Michael Silverman released the video surveillance, which had up-close images of the suspect, to a local news station. The day after it aired, the Coral Springs Police Department received a call from her lawyer, Gary Cole who said she would turn herself in for the crime.
Moreno is charged with one count of Grand Theft.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor