The Taste of Coral Springs returns to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts on February 26 with a sixties theme and samplings of the best food, wine, craft beer and spirits in the area, all to benefit local children’s charities.
Presented by JM Lexus, the Taste of Coral Springs 2013 takes place from 6:30 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday, February 26. Tickets are $50 prior to the event, and $60 at the door. VIP Tickets are available for $75 each, which allow guests early admission at 5:30 p.m. to get the first samples of the delectable foods from local restaurants and beverages from vendors and distributors, all of which are included in the admission price.
In honor of Coral Springs’ 50th Anniversary in 2013, the Taste will be groovin’ with peace, love and happiness. Don’t miss your chance to spend a spectacular evening under the stars with fabulous ‘60s themed entertainment by Orange Sunshine, The Bulldogs, and Michael Whitehead featuring Final Countdown Band on the outdoor dance floor while DJ Joey Scott spins retro favorites inside.
There will also be silent auction items, including vacation, golf and gift baskets, all benefiting Coral Springs Cadet Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol, Junior Achievement of South Florida, and North Broward YMCA.
Previous Taste of Coral Springs events have contributed more than $322,500 to worthwhile charities. Sponsorship packages with tickets are available starting at $250, and local businesses are encouraged to sponsor or donate to the silent auction.
For sponsorship, tickets and more event information call 954-341-7191.
The Coral Springs Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.16Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Applications Open to 5 High Schools
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only