As part of Coral Springs 50th Anniversary, the City is inviting residents to its annual State of the City on Wednesday, January 30 at 7 p.m. at the Center for the Arts.
The event typically highlights the City’s accomplishments over the past year and is a way of thanking volunteers and committee members for all they do for Coral Springs. This year, the City is inviting residents to join volunteers and committee members to this fun-filled evening.
Good Vibrations will perform an ultimate tribute to The Beach Boys. The audience will reminisce old times and sing along to favorite tunes from the 1960s, the era when our City was first founded.
This 50th Anniversary Signature Event is presented by Golden Anniversary Sponsor Al Hendrickson Toyota along with Baptist Medical Plaza at Coral Springs, Advanced Cable Communications, Forum Publishing Group, Broward Health Coral Springs and Scott J. Brook, P.A.
The event is free and tickets are available first-come, first-served at City Hall and City Hall in the Mall. There is a limit of two tickets per household and persons must present a photo ID when picking up tickets. The audience must be 15 years or older. City Hall is located at 9551 W. Sample Road and City Hall in the Mall is located within Coral Square Mall.
This Signature Event for the City’s 50th Anniversary is part of a 13-month celebration which will have a large impact on the community and be remembered for years to come. Sponsorships are available starting at $2,500 for the entire year and offer businesses many unprecedented promotional opportunities. For information on the 50th Anniversary and all the upcoming events, please visit www.CoralSprings50.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video