Surveillance photos have been released of the suspects accused of robbing a T-Mobile store in Coral Springs on January 17th.
On Thursday evening, the Coral Springs Police Department dispatch center received a call from the T-Mobile store on 1327 N. University Drive that they were just robbed at gunpoint by three subjects. Upon police officers arrival, the employees advised that a black female and black male were posing as potential customers when the black male suddenly produced a handgun and ordered all employees to the back of the store. At that time a third subject, a black male, entered the store and proceeded to the back room and restrained the employees with zip ties. The suspects then removed approximately 25 Samsung Galaxy 3s cell phones and money. All three subjects then fled the store in an unknown direction by unknown means.
Prior to exiting the store, the suspects damaged and stole parts of the video surveillance equipment.
Suspect #1 is described as a black male, 20 to 30 years of age, 5’9” to 5’11”, short black hair, wearing a black leather jacket, blue button down shirt, blue jeans and black dress shoes.
Suspect #2 is described as a black male, 20 to 30 years of age, 5’11” to 6’01”, 180 to 200 lbs., with short black hair, wearing a white t-shirt.
Suspect #3 is described as a black female, 5’3” to 5’5”, 120 to 140 lbs., black wavy long hair, wearing a blue and white dress and a gray New York Yankees hat.
Anyone with information is requested to call Detective Chris Collins at 954-346-1262.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event