By Sharon Aron Baron
The Towers of Coral Springs were sold for $10,500,000, according to real estate broker Marcus & Millichap on Thursday.
Located at 2825 and 2825 N. University Drive, The Towers of Coral Springs are two mid-rise office buildings total 75,757 square feet of rentable space on 3.04 acres, including an additional rear parcel used for parking.
The six- and four-story glass office towers are situated between Royal Palm Boulevard and Sample Road, directly across the street from The Walk at Coral Springs and less than a half-mile south of Predesco’s $168 million, a seven-acre mixed-use site, Cornerstone.
Marcus & Millichap’s Douglas K. Mandel and Tyler S. Kuhlman represented Towers of Coral Springs, LTD, an affiliate of Accesso Partners, a Hallandale Beach-based firm. The buyer was Triple Double Investments, a boutique venture capital firm located in Tamarac.
“The Towers of Coral Springs presents a unique office rebranding opportunity in a highly sought-after Coral Springs submarket,” said Kuhlman. “The property is just south of the mixed-use “Cornerstone” development and will surely benefit from the increasing market fundamentals.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.05.17Moody’s Upgrades Outlook For Broward Health From Stable to Positive
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- Crime & Safety2022.05.15Drowning Prevention Event Hosted By Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Dept
- Events2022.05.11Pancakes and More at Coral Springs Community Church Free Breakfast Event