By: Sharon Aron Baron
Two vehicles that were involved in a crash on Wednesday resulted in occupants from both cars being taken to the hospital.
At approximately 1:30 p.m., a Nissan Altima was traveling east in the left turn lane on Atlantic Blvd and a Kia Sedona was traveling west in the right thru lane, where both vehicles had a green light at Riverside Drive. According to the accident report, the Nissan made a left turn in front of the Kia, which caused the accident.
The driver and passenger of the Nissan were transported to Broward Health North for an evaluation. The driver of the Kia was transported to Broward Health Coral Springs with minor injuries.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20