By Agrippina Fadel
Chabad of Coral Springs is offering Thanksgiving boxes to local families in need.
The boxes may include turkey, pasta, stuffing or mashed potatoes, green beans, cream of mushroom soup, corn, and dessert.
Distribution takes place on Tuesday, November 22, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Chabad encourages residents to register if they will be able to pick them up during that time, or their boxes will be given to someone else. Register here.
All registered families receive an email notification when the box for pickup is secured. Contact Chabad via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Chabad will also host its regular food distribution on Wednesday, November 23, from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at 3925 North University Drive.
Click here to donate to the Don’t’ Stay Hungry Food Distribution program or volunteer at the event.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2022.11.26Coral Springs Church Offers Unique Multi-Sensory Worship Service
- Events2022.11.24Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Throws a Happy Hour for Local Professionals
- News2022.11.22Winter Magic Returns With the 10th Annual Light Up the Night Holiday Party
- Events2022.11.21Chabad of Coral Springs Offers Thanksgiving Boxes to Families in Need