By: Matt Rothman
After great seasons for Coral Glades High School football players, Michael Remy and Keshawn Barrett, both received an invite to play in the 2021 All-American Classic.
Held in Orlando, the high school senior all-star game featured many of the top football players from around the country.
While both Remy and Barrett were the only Jaguars to participate, four other teammates were selected: Faud Rivas, Colton Eisenberg, Jamari Collier, and Devante Sanchez.
Remy, who already committed to Eastern New Mexico University next season, scored a touchdown after going for 58 yards.
“It meant a lot to be able to play in that game,” Remy said. “There was a lot of competition and great players all around. I loved the experiences, and I learned a lot from all the coaches and players.”
For Barrett, he has yet to commit anywhere next year, but saw some time as a running back and continued to show why he is one of the best players in the state of Florida. He has already received an offer to play college football at Concordia University Chicago Football.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2021.01.24Coral Glades High School Cheerleading Team Earn 3rd In States
- News2021.01.22Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Finish 2nd in States
- News2021.01.16Coral Glades Cheerleading Advance to State Finals For 10th Straight Year
- News2021.01.16Coral Springs High School Cheerleading Team Advance to State Finals