By: Matt Rothman
After great seasons for Coral Glades High School football players, Michael Remy and Keshawn Barrett, both received an invite to play in the 2021 All-American Classic.
Held in Orlando, the high school senior all-star game featured many of the top football players from around the country.
While both Remy and Barrett were the only Jaguars to participate, four other teammates were selected: Faud Rivas, Colton Eisenberg, Jamari Collier, and Devante Sanchez.
Remy, who already committed to Eastern New Mexico University next season, scored a touchdown after going for 58 yards.
“It meant a lot to be able to play in that game,” Remy said. “There was a lot of competition and great players all around. I loved the experiences, and I learned a lot from all the coaches and players.”
For Barrett, he has yet to commit anywhere next year, but saw some time as a running back and continued to show why he is one of the best players in the state of Florida. He has already received an offer to play college football at Concordia University Chicago Football.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 8, 202310 Coral Springs Athletes Selected to BCAA All-Star Football Game
- NewsDecember 4, 20232 Local Rivals Clash; Basketball, Soccer and Wrestling Season Underway
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday