By: Matt Rothman
The game started at 3:30 p.m. However, since there were no lights, the game ended up being called before overtime.
Mason Phillips had another incredible performance with over 100 yards receiving and a pair of touchdowns from Ryan O’Keeffe. He now has eight scores this year for over 950 yards while also playing safety on defense.
“It was a very close game that literally came down to the final seconds,” Phillips said. “We had a few mistakes on the defensive side of the ball, but other than that, we played a great game. We just have some cleaning up to do.”
O’Keeffe had another touchdown pass to Jordan Woods and also ran one in for a touchdown. Keon Taylor added a rushing touchdown for his fourth score of the season.
Up next, CSC will have an extremely tough challenge ahead of themselves when they play Coral Glades on October 29 at 7 p.m. the Jaguars are currently 5-1 on the season and are coming off a win over Cypress Bay High School.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Quarterback Tyler Goodman Honored With Perseverance Award in College
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Charter Girls Soccer Wins 4th Game in a Row Wednesday Night
- News2021.11.18J.P. Taravella Girls Soccer Team Holds Car Wash This Weekend
- News2021.11.17Hines Scores Twice Leading Coral Glades Boys Soccer to 1st Win