By: Sharon Aron Baron
Commissioner Dan Daley was reappointed Vice Mayor at the city commission meeting on Wednesday in Coral Springs.
Daley, who has served as a commissioner since 2012 said “It’s been an honor and privilege to serve as Vice Mayor and I look forward to another term.”
He also is a commissioner liaison to the Charter School Advisory Board, Customer-Involved Government Committee, Economic Development Advisory Committee, Martin Luther King, Jr. Committee and the Neighborhood and Environmental Committee.
Daley is an associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation, Land Use and Zoning, and Equine Law Practice Groups.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.11.26Donations Needed for United Way’s ‘Adopt-a-Family’ Annual Gift Drive
- Events2021.11.23Save 25 Percent Off Shows: Cyber Monday Shopping Starts Early at the Center for the Arts
- Events2021.11.22Hasidic Pop Singer Yossi Rodal Performs Concert at Annual Menorah Lighting in Coral Springs
- Events2021.11.22Registration Now Open for Winter Camp in Coral Springs