By: Sharon Aron Baron
Commissioner Dan Daley was reappointed Vice Mayor at the city commission meeting on Wednesday in Coral Springs.
Daley, who has served as a commissioner since 2012 said “It’s been an honor and privilege to serve as Vice Mayor and I look forward to another term.”
He also is a commissioner liaison to the Charter School Advisory Board, Customer-Involved Government Committee, Economic Development Advisory Committee, Martin Luther King, Jr. Committee and the Neighborhood and Environmental Committee.
Daley is an associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation, Land Use and Zoning, and Equine Law Practice Groups.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts