By: Sharon Aron Baron
Commissioner Dan Daley was reappointed Vice Mayor at the city commission meeting on Wednesday in Coral Springs.
Daley, who has served as a commissioner since 2012 said “It’s been an honor and privilege to serve as Vice Mayor and I look forward to another term.”
He also is a commissioner liaison to the Charter School Advisory Board, Customer-Involved Government Committee, Economic Development Advisory Committee, Martin Luther King, Jr. Committee and the Neighborhood and Environmental Committee.
Daley is an associate in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation, Land Use and Zoning, and Equine Law Practice Groups.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.26Nominate an Outstanding Coral Springs Business for a 2021 Excellence Award
- News2021.01.26Coral Springs Gastroenterologist Arrested After Sending Explicit Photos to a Minor
- News2021.01.26Video Shows Fiery Crash That Leaves 2 People Dead
- News2021.01.25Chicken Salad Chick Coral Springs Opens with Delicious Giveaways