By: Claire Cornish
Friendly and outgoing, Ella has become a little sad lately; she cannot understand why nobody has snapped her up yet, and honestly, neither can anybody else.
Ella is as sweet as they come, and this four-year-old beauty is kind, friendly, and a terrific companion. Ella enjoys the company of other dogs, but she is also happy with humans of all ages.
A toy lover, Ella’s playing repertoire, included running for tennis balls and chewing on stuffed toys. She is obedient and listens exceptionally well – Ella’s favorite things is to please.
Ella says to Coral Springs residents: “Don’t be alone! Let me self-isolate with you!”
Ella’s ID# is A2056747, and she is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.11.23Grover is a Gentle-Natured Boy Who Would Love to Cuddle Up by Your Side
- News2020.09.27Given Up by His Owners, Gunner is Looking for a New Family
- News2020.09.14Atticus is Well-Mannered, a Shelter Favorite, and Needs a Home
- News2020.09.07After an Unhappy Life, This Good Boy Hasn’t Had a Reason to Wag his Tail