By: Claire Cornish
Friendly and outgoing, Ella has become a little sad lately; she cannot understand why nobody has snapped her up yet, and honestly, neither can anybody else.
Ella is as sweet as they come, and this four-year-old beauty is kind, friendly, and a terrific companion. Ella enjoys the company of other dogs, but she is also happy with humans of all ages.
A toy lover, Ella’s playing repertoire, included running for tennis balls and chewing on stuffed toys. She is obedient and listens exceptionally well – Ella’s favorite things is to please.
Ella says to Coral Springs residents: “Don’t be alone! Let me self-isolate with you!”
Ella’s ID# is A2056747, and she is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.05Left at Shelter this Super-Sweet Puppy Needs TLC
- News2021.06.18Injured and in Pain as a Stray, This Good Boy Has Learned How to Be a Loving Companion
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Ava’s Ready To Find Love Again After Owner Passes Away
- News2021.05.03Mistreated, Then Confiscated, This Sweet Boy is Searching for a New Family