By: Claire Cornish
Friendly and outgoing, Ella has become a little sad lately; she cannot understand why nobody has snapped her up yet, and honestly, neither can anybody else.
Ella is as sweet as they come, and this four-year-old beauty is kind, friendly, and a terrific companion. Ella enjoys the company of other dogs, but she is also happy with humans of all ages.
A toy lover, Ella’s playing repertoire, included running for tennis balls and chewing on stuffed toys. She is obedient and listens exceptionally well – Ella’s favorite things is to please.
Ella says to Coral Springs residents: “Don’t be alone! Let me self-isolate with you!”
Ella’s ID# is A2056747, and she is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.05.19This Rhodesian Ridgeback-Mix Puppy is Searching for His Forever Family
- News2020.05.19Jasper is a Yorkipoo Searching for a Forever Home
- News2020.05.07Ingrid with Broward County Animal Care is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2020.04.02Apple Desperately Needs a Foster Parent to Get in Shape