By: Sharon Aron Baron
After extensive discussions with federal, state, and local officials and in recognition of the need to address the spread of COVID-19, Simon Properties will close all of its retail properties.
The measure includes Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs and Town Center at Boca Raton and will take effect from 7 pm local time on Wednesday and will end on March 29.
David Simon, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Simon said, ”The health and safety of our shoppers, retailers, and employees are of paramount importance, and we are taking this step to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.05.29COVID-19 Cases in Coral Springs from Florida Department of Health May 28
- News2020.05.29Over 100 Coral Springs Restaurants Now Open for Inside Dining or Delivery
- News2020.05.29Coral Springs Siblings Recover from COVID-19: ‘The Virus Affects All Ages’
- News2020.05.28Woman Arrested After Stealing 2 Cars In Coral Springs