By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Feisty Bull restaurant opened its doors in Coral Springs and held its first public debut with a grand opening celebration featuring tastings, a themed margarita bar, and a special appearance by a radio personality Nikki Ramirez from HITS 97.3.
Located where the ROC Resto Lounge once stood, the restaurant has been entirely redesigned into a vibrant new place that brings together a variety of elements to create a warm, casual dining atmosphere. The restaurant features earthy shades of red and orange, reminiscent of the Mexican and Spanish cultures, complemented with wood accents and hints of lime green throughout. With expansive indoor and al fresco dining space, The Feisty Bull seats 250 guests and 40 at three bars.
The Feisty Bull features a savory menu that is sure to please even the most discerning palates. Diners will enjoy items such as Patatas Bravas, Fajita Quesadillas, Table-side Guacamole, Tostones Rellenos and more. In keeping with its Latin-inspired theme, the restaurant also boasts an unparalleled selection of imported tequilas, with a specialty menu of tequila flights, along with white and red sangria flights.
The Feisty Bull provides a casual and fun atmosphere with cocktails, dining, and entertainment for parents, while the little ones can delight in a build-your-own taco platter, along with bullhorn hats and other fun surprises. Young diners will also find entertainment with the restaurant’s interactive children’s menu.
They are located at 9225 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL., serving lunch and dinner Sunday to Thursday, 11 a.m. – midnight, and Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. Sunday brunch will be served 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1