By Jill Fox
Glenn and Emily Basser want to raise the “bar” and give wine enthusiasts a world-class experience.
Two years after opening Basser’s Fine Wine and Craft Beer in Coral Springs, they decided to go even further by hosting their first food and wine festival — right down the street.
“I always wanted to do something where wineries get to show off their best wines and support local restaurants as well,” said Glenn, adding the event will feature over 150 world-class wines, local breweries, and cuisine from some of the best restaurants in the area.
Emily, who has been heavily involved in the community since moving to Heron Bay in 2012, previously taught at Heron Heights Elementary. Both her and Glenn have two children.
“Glenn and I wanted to do something special here in the community where people could gather again safely and spend time together at a nice event close to home,” she said.
Basser’s Fine Wine First Annual Food and Wine Festival will be held on Sunday, October 24, at 12 p.m. at the Heron Bay Marriott in Coral Springs.
Tickets including all food, wine, and beer tastings are $100 and can be purchased online or by calling the store at 954-840-3122. Attendees must be 21 years old.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Events2021.11.02Coral Springs Fitness Coach Holds Next Soldier Rush Obstacle Course Nov. 6
- News2021.10.18Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Hosts Heroes & Heroines Gala
- News2021.10.13Register Today for the Drive-Thru Pumpkin Patch Lane at Broward Health Coral Springs
- News2021.10.09MSD Eagles Baseball Program Launches New ‘Field For Dreams’ Campaign