By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss Coral Springs Annual Egg Hunt, where children will have an “eggcellent” time searching for goodies to fill their baskets.
Coral Springs is gearing up for an exciting Easter-themed event.
Children aged three to eight are invited to the Hoppin’ Into Springs Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 1, from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The free event features an egg hunt with candy-filled plastic eggs scattered throughout an open field.
To participate, children must pre-register, bring their own baskets, and arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. The event is open only to Coral Springs residents.
Upon arrival, all participating children will receive bunny-shaped sunglasses and a free Italian ice treat ticket. The egg hunt “eggs-perts” will have the chance to collect as many eggs as possible.
In addition to the egg hunt, the event will feature a DJ, arts and crafts, a bounce house, and a visit from the Easter Bunny himself. It promises to be a fun-filled day for the whole family.
Registration for the event is required and is open through March 30. Walk-ups will not be accepted. To register, interested participants can visit coralsprings.gov/egghunt for more information.
Held at Sportsplex Park, located at 2800 Sportsplex Drive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2023.03.16Coral Springs and Parkland Students Take Center Stage at Annual Teen Political Forum
- Events2023.03.15Get Egg-cited for the Hoppin’ Into Springs Egg Hunt in Coral Springs
- Events2023.03.14Coral Springs Welcomes Return of Lisa’s Run for Hope 5K/12K Run/Walk
- Events2023.03.14Experience a Weekend of Art, Music and Culture at the 17th Annual Festival of the Arts