By: Sharon Aron Baron
It seems that everyday there are news stories about individuals who are suddenly discovering their heritage – and parentage, using DNA testing.
In a presentation on March 21, residents can learn more about how DNA testing is influencing our ideas about our family and family history.
Called “How Knowing your DNA will Change Your Life” genetic genealogist and author Diahan Southard will discuss how these experiences are shaping lives and changing perspectives of who we are.
The event will be held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 10148 NW 31th Street Coral Springs Thursday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor