By: Jen Russon
J.P. Taravella High School is offering incoming freshman an exclusive preview of high school life and graduation requirements at the Trojan Extravaganza in August.
The event spans two days, and includes a day of exploration for incoming sophomores in the 2021-2022 school year.
Tickets for the event go on sale the first week of July, and can be purchased for $20 each. Admission includes a school spirit T-shirt and lunch.
On August 9, sophomores are invited to meet other students new to the Coral Springs high school, as well as ask administrators questions about classes, clubs and volunteer hours.
On August 10, Taravella welcomes incoming ninth graders for an extended tour of their campus.
Parents are invited to attend an informational meeting in the auditorium, sponsored at 11 a.m. by the PTSO.
The Trojan Extravaganza is scheduled on Monday, August 9 and Tuesday August 10, from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on both days.
For more information, or to register, click here. J.P. Taravella High School is located at 10600 Riverside Drive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2022.01.10J.P. Taravella Kicks Off its Jason Stein Memorial Baseball Field Campaign at Upcoming Game
- News2022.01.07Broward Interim Superintendent Cartwright Answers Pressing Questions at Meet and Chat Event
- Events2021.12.16Coral Springs Community Garden Hosting December Plant Sale
- Events2021.12.156 Coral Springs Girl Scouts Host Garage Sale to Pay for Long-Awaited Georgia Trip