By: Matt Rothman
While Sinclair has had many people help him along the way, including friends and family, he says that his coaches were one of the biggest reasons he got to this point.
“They have helped me become the player I am today,” Sinclair said. “Taking things from each of them makes me the player I am today.”
Sinclair pitched for three seasons with the Trojans under Head Coach Alan Clark. He recorded seven wins during his last two years with JPT and had a save as a sophomore. Sinclair then went on to pitch for UCF and Greg Lovelady. He won 12 games with an ERA of 1.35 as a junior.
Currently, Sinclair is in West Palm Beach with many other draft picks and training at the Nationals spring training facility.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Carter Brooks of Coral Glades Named PGA South Florida Player of the Year
- NewsNovember 23, 2023Coral Springs Charter’s Catcher Stephanie Basso Makes College Pick