By: Jen Russon
An opportunity to shop for mom, and have fun in the meantime, is coming to Coral Springs on May 1, with a sip and stroll event that will test out the city’s new rideshare program.
Shoppers will be picked up and returned to city hall, enjoying drop-offs at three local businesses. The stores will hand out roses and flowers to moms, with the third and final stop offering a nice vase to put them in.
Stop 1 on the Mother’s Day shopping trip is Casa Decor + More, co-owned by Mary Villalobos, herself a mother of three. Her fellow co-owners are Kayla Kaydas and Melissa Sousa.
“Casa Decor has all types of Mothers Day gifts, such as Mommy tote bags, pots with plants, mom tumblers, sassy dish towels, cutting boards and more,” said Villalobos.
Stop 2 is Corellia Gifts, where New Age witchy wares, and sparkly crystals are waiting to give moms a good vibe this Mother’s Day.
Stop 3 is the Karma Bath & Body Company, where lovers of bath bombs and natural skin care products can shop to their hearts’ content.
All three shops are located on Sample Road, owned by women ready to welcome guests with smiles and light refreshments. An RSVP is recommended on the event’s Facebook page.
The Mother’s Sip and Stroll is set for Sunday, May 1 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. For shoppers who wish to utilize ride share, pick up and drop off is at city hall, located at 9500 W Sample Road.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- News2022.04.27First Presbyterian Church Welcomes 5th Senior Pastor, Dr. David Barry
- News2022.04.26Coral Springs Charter Baseball Player Knocks Another One Out of the Park with ‘Promposal’
- Events2022.04.26Mother’s Day ‘Sip and Stroll’ Comes to Coral Springs May 1
- Events2022.04.21Coral Springs Improvement District Offering Food and Fun at Open House, April 30