By: Chris Brunner
Coral Square Mall has just announced a couple new delicious offerings in the food court that will please your palate this summer.
First, off Häagen-Dazs ice cream will cool you off now that the weather is hot. Häagen-Dazs has always been innovative in bringing new frozen dessert experiences to its customers, including distinctive flavors such as Vanilla Swiss Almond, Butter Pecan and Dulce de Leche just to name just a few.
Also open is The MexZican Taqueria which offers a modern take on traditional Mexican dishes hand-crafted from high quality, fresh local ingredients daily. The MexZican Taqueria also has locations in South Miami and Pembroke Pines.
“We are excited to share this announcement with the community and visitors,” said Xiomara Fraga, director of marketing and business development at Coral Square Mall. “We continually look to enhance our shopper’s experience through the addition of new retail offerings.”
Additionally, Sprint is now open near the food court and Opinions, a research and survey company, is now open next to JCPenney. Dental care provider Dentaland has changed their name to Great Expressions Dental Centers, and Sunglass Hut has recently remodeled with a new kiosk. Hollister and Foot Locker are also undergoing renovations, which are slated for completion sometime this month.
Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed