By Kevin Deutsch
Coral Springs Police will be cracking down on aggressive driving in the city during a special operation Tuesday, the department said.
In addition to patrol officers and members of the traffic unit, detectives and officers from several specialty units will take to the streets to enforce laws against aggressive driving.
“Our goal is to educate the public about the importance of traffic safety,” the department said in a Facebook post. “This operation is in addition to our daily roadway patrol and to ensure our community’s safety.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & Safety2021.11.28Coral Springs Police Arrest Driver With 22 License Suspensions
- News2021.11.26Coral Springs Crime Update: Extortion and Battery on a School Employee
- Crime & Safety2021.11.24Man Threatened His Mother, Deputy Police Chief and Detective With Gun During Armed Standoff
- News2021.11.20Coral Springs Crime Update: $48K Fraud and Shooting Into Building