By: Sharon Aron Baron
Rise Biscuits Donuts, featuring both sweet and savory breakfast and lunch options, announced the August opening of Rise Coral Springs, its first location in the state of Florida at The Walk.
“We are excited to bring this creative, chef-driven concept to South Florida” says Pinkesh Desai who, with his partners Smit Shah and Pragnesh Goyani, will own and operate the Coral Springs franchise.
“The combination of scratch-made donuts and biscuits with innovative toppings and fillings is heavenly and unique to the area. Breakfast and lunch will never be boring again.”
Rise Biscuits Donuts has been a phenomenon in the Southeast since the first store opened in Durham, NC in 2012, drawing huge crowds and netting multiple local and national awards and a TV appearance on Food Network’s Donut Showdown.
Rise serves unique sandwiches on either a biscuit or potato roll, featuring everyday favorite fillings like its renowned fried chicken, ham and sausage topped with cheeses, spreads and eggs. Special sandwiches such as the Cubano with Roast Pork Loin, Smoked Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickles and Mustard and the “Saucy Wisconsin” featuring Fried Chicken in a Creamy Cheese Sauce with Cherry Sweet Piquant Peppers and Arugula change monthly. Donuts share equal billing and are divided into old school, new school and our school categories, boasting unique flavors like the Maple Bacon Bar and Crème Brulee. Rise is open 7 a.m – 2 p.m. daily.
Rise Coral Springs will be located at 2764 N University Drive in the The Walk of Coral Springs shopping center, next to Barnes & Noble on the south side. The quick-serve concept will feature counter ordering and limited seating in its 1,611 square-foot store with additional outdoor patio seating available. Rise Coral Springs will also offer pre-ordering for nearby offices and can provide donuts and biscuits for parties of all sizes.
Desai, Shah and Goyani plan to open three additional Rise restaurants in South Florida over the next three years.
Stay tuned for Grand Opening event details.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video