By: Sharon Aron Baron
In what must seem like deja vu to residents, another bank robbery has just taken place in the City of Coral Springs.
The FBI has just released photographs from a bank robbery that took place today at 1:10 p.m. at a TD Bank branch, 2600 N University Drive where a robber entered the bank and demanded money from a bank employee. There were no injuries. Money was taken, but the amount will not be released by the authorities.
The bank robber is described as a white male wearing a hooded dark jacket and socks for gloves.
On April 15, a man whose face was obscured by a hood entered a Citibank branch at 2789 N. University Drive early that morning. He then displayed a weapon and demanded money from a bank employee.
If anyone has information as to the identity of this bank robber, they are urged to call the FBI at 754-703-2000 or go to Crimestoppers.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.03.05No Injuries Reported After Firefighters Quickly Put Out Fire in Coral Springs Home
- Events2021.03.05Next Stop Broadway is Back with Singing, Dancing, and Acting Classes March – May 2021
- Events2021.03.04Coral Springs Residents May Qualify for Free Tax Help Through Broward Tax Pro
- News2021.03.03School Duel Features Coral Glades High School in Quiz Show