by Sharon Aron Baron
With only two more weeks to obtain all 10,417 signatures necessary to get on the ballot by petition, drives like this one tonight at Wings Plus in Coral Springs are important for Lamberti and his volunteers. Sure, it would be easy just to pay the qualifying fee of around $10,000, but that would be too easy. Lamberti has been collecting signatures since 2011 and he isn’t finished yet.
This evening’s event was hosted by Karin Hoffman, founder of DC Works for US, which is part of the Tea Party Movement. Several other candidates were also there collecting signatures from registered voters as well, or just visiting with friends.
Just think, someone who is running for school board in District 4 like Louis Kushner only has to get around 1,500 petitions signed. About 8,900 less than Sheriff Lamberti.
It looks a lot easier looking at it from that perspective!
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2021.09.16911 Dispatcher Recognized After Saving Life of Parkland Woman
- News2021.09.15TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces Superstar Legends from the 60s
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- Events2021.09.12Bites and Sips Event Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Food and Music