By: Chris Brunner
Time to throw out old documents because the City of Coral Springs will be holding their next Shredathon this Saturday where your items will be safely destroyed.
Keeping personal paperwork with account numbers, PIN numbers and other sources of identification could lead to identity theft. Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents on Saturday, May 16 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Sportsplex, 2575 Sportsplex Drive. Please note that this is a new drop-off location.
The city asks that you don’t bring more than three boxes per vehicle. Each additional box of paperwork will be accepted for a $5 donation toward the SafetyNet by LoJack tracking program for those with Autism and Alzheimer’s in the City of Coral Springs.
Please refrain from bringing paperwork in plastic bags. Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
This service is free and open only to Coral Springs residents. The Shredathon is co-sponsored by the Coral Springs Police Department, Coral Springs Seniors and Law Enforcement Together, and recordSHRED.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will not be rescheduled.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event