By: Sharon Aron Baron
More roadwork is coming to Coral Springs.
Sidewalk and guardrail improvements and drainage systems maintenance are scheduled at the intersection of Riverside Dr. and Sample Rd. in Coral Springs.
The work by Broward County’s Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division starts Monday, June 13, 2022, and be completed in late July 2022, barring unforeseen conditions or weather delays.
During Phase 1, from June 13 thru July 1, there will be a 24-hour closure on the Riverside Dr. northbound outside through lane at the northeast corner of Sample Road. A pedestrian detour will be implemented to safely move pedestrians away from the construction area.
During Phase 2, from July 5 thru July 28, there will be a 24-hour closure on the right turn lane of Riverside Dr. at the northwest corner of Sample Road. A pedestrian detour will also be implemented there.
Drainage system maintenance will be completed with single-lane day closures at Riverside Dr.’s southwest and southeast corners and Sample Rd. Variable message signs will be posted to alert motorists.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.07.01Trulieve Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opens its Doors in Coral Springs
- News2022.06.29Celebrate Independence Day in Coral Springs with a Grand Fireworks Display
- News2022.06.29Broward County Public Schools Offering $500 Bonus for Qualified Bus Drivers
- News2022.06.29Here’s What Residents Need to Know About Coral Springs Water Main Flushing on July 15