By: Sharon Aron Baron
Taylor Swift can do no wrong. This holiday season, she didn’t forget those that have made her the star she is today: her loyal fans.
After the successful release of her “1989” album, Swift did some “Tay-lurking,” in which she followed some fans on social media, taking in personal details including likes and dislikes.
The YouTube video features the singer wrapping Christmas gifts herself, even a Hanukkah gift for a Jewish fan! No, she doesn’t have assistants for this job which makes it even more special. And she ships the packages via Fedex to her fans.
In one case, Swift personally travels to Connecticut to deliver gifts to the young son of one adoring fan. They believe that they are waiting for a package delivery when Swift shows up herself. You have to watch this beautiful tear fest.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation