By: Sharon Aron Baron
Taylor Swift can do no wrong. This holiday season, she didn’t forget those that have made her the star she is today: her loyal fans.
After the successful release of her “1989” album, Swift did some “Tay-lurking,” in which she followed some fans on social media, taking in personal details including likes and dislikes.
The YouTube video features the singer wrapping Christmas gifts herself, even a Hanukkah gift for a Jewish fan! No, she doesn’t have assistants for this job which makes it even more special. And she ships the packages via Fedex to her fans.
In one case, Swift personally travels to Connecticut to deliver gifts to the young son of one adoring fan. They believe that they are waiting for a package delivery when Swift shows up herself. You have to watch this beautiful tear fest.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive