By: Sharon Aron Baron
After months of waiting, The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. is finally opening the doors to their latest location in Coral Springs.
Already home to a restaurant in Hollywood, they now have 20 locations nationwide including 10 others throughout South Florida. The addition of two new restaurants in Coral Springs and downtown Fort Lauderdale will officially mark three locations for the company in Broward County.
The restaurant is a new concept by owner Steven M. Fassberg, owner of the franchise, who will will extend the menu to offer dinner – and not just breakfast and lunch as other Brooklyn Water Bagel eateries. It will also feature a Coffee Wall that accommodates up to 10 people for self-service coffee on tap, “banini” (combination of bagel and panini), salads, deli sandwiches and soups.
What makes their bagels special, they say, is they use a proprietary water treatment system, known as “Brooklyn Water Works,” as a crucial element in successfully replicating the natural composition of the water found in the Catskill Mountains. This proprietary water, which is cold, clean, and purified, is used in the restaurant products that guests order, including its artisan baked gourmet bagels, muffins, cookies, and fresh, roasted coffee and iced coffee.
The new restaurant is located at 2554 N. University Drive with hours from 6 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event