By: Sharon Aron Baron
Travel back in time to the 16th century with the 31st Annual Florida Renaissance Festival, taking place at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach.
Visitors will be transported to a magical world of medieval times, filled with sights, sounds, and experiences that will leave them spellbound.
The festival features an artisan marketplace where more than 100 merchants will demonstrate and sell their wares, including hand-tooled leather goods, hammered pewter, hand-blown glass, and much more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to witness thrilling jousts and cheer on heroic knights as they mount their noble steeds and charge into battle.
In addition to the many exciting performances, there will also be a wide variety of foods and drinks, including delectable desserts, ales, ciders, meads, and wines.
And for those looking for a bit of competition, there will be plenty of games and activities to participate in, including axe throwing, archery, tests of strength, Jacob’s ladder, and more.
The Renaissance Festival runs on Saturdays and Sundays only through March 26, 2023, from 10 a.m. to sunset. Quiet Waters Park is located at 401 S Powerline Rd in Deerfield Beach.
For more information about themed weekends, tickets, and everything else you need to know, visit Renaissance Festival.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2023.03.16Coral Springs and Parkland Students Take Center Stage at Annual Teen Political Forum
- Events2023.03.15Get Egg-cited for the Hoppin’ Into Springs Egg Hunt in Coral Springs
- Events2023.03.14Coral Springs Welcomes Return of Lisa’s Run for Hope 5K/12K Run/Walk
- Events2023.03.14Experience a Weekend of Art, Music and Culture at the 17th Annual Festival of the Arts