By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time once more to get “Unplugged” in Coral Springs featuring live music, craft beer and food.
This outdoor event, held on the Great Lawn of City Hall in Downtown Coral Springs, will also feature an artist village and life-size games. It all goes down from 6 to 10 p.m. on Saturday, March 2.
Local bands and musicians performing include: Billy Vasquez, The Helmsmen and Above the Skyline. They will be jamming on stage throughout the night. Area artists will be painting and creating live art, as well as selling their crafts and art.
Be sure to try food from one of the 20 food trucks on site, including BC Tacos, Captain Lobster, Chubby Mermaid, Fat Boyz, Gissepi, Jerk-It, Joe Joe on the Go, Key West Conch, Monkelicious, Need A Pita, Opita, Reggae Beets, Sweetest Cravings, Tropical d-Lite, Virgo Bomb, Waffle Wagon, World Famous Egg Roll, 305 Wings; and Karmic Ice Cream and Cool Beans Cafe!
The event is free, but food and refreshments are available for purchase. Proceeds from beer and wine sales will benefit the Coral Springs Museum of Art. Cash and credit cards will be accepted for beer and wine tickets to be redeemed at the local brewery booths.
There is plenty of free parking in the City Hall Garage at 9500 West Sample Road. Be sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket. The city asks that you refrain from bringing coolers or outside beverages. Well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome.
This event is geared to an adult crowd, there are no planned activities for young children.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation