By: Sharon Aron Baron
Bowl-based restaurant Bolay has announced its Grand Opening, bringing healthy, nutritious, and a gluten-free menu to Coral Springs residents.
Created by Chris Gannon along with his father, Tim, co-founder of Outback Steakhouse, whose hospitality company also runs Carrabba’s Italian Grill and Bonefish Grill. The word Bolay itself combines the signature dish, the bol, with “olay” to evoke the excitement around the brand, good health, and great living according to their website.
A small bol at Bolay runs $8.29, and a large bol is $10.99. Start your base with cilantro noodles, black rice, kale, quinoa, and more. Then add a layer or two of your favorite fresh veggies, then proteins like Spicy Thai Shrimp, BBQ Chicken, Tofu, Teriyaki Chicken, then finish it off with add ons and sauces. They even offer kids bols and family packs.
They even offer all-natural sodas like Agave Vanilla Cream Soda, Classic Root Beer, Lemon Berry Açaí, and Citrus Hibiscus Orange.
In 2016, Bolay first opened its doors in Palm Beach Gardens, and since then, 13 locations have opened in Florida, including Pembroke Pines, Boca Raton, Miami Lakes, and West Palm Beach.
The Grand Opening for the Coral Springs location is at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, February 21, where they are giving away $25,000 worth of gift cards throughout the week.
The first 100 guests to arrive at Bolay Coral Springs on day one through five will win $50 Bolay Gift Cards. However, it specifies that guests must make a minimum purchase of $8.29 to receive the gift card. See the additional rules.
The build-your-own bowl restaurant will be located at the Royal Eagle Plaza at 9204 Wiles Road off University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee