By Agrippina Fadel
St. Mary Magdalene and St. Martin Episcopal Church in Coral Springs offers a new multi-sensory worship service on Sunday nights at 7 p.m., beginning on September 18.
The SCAPE service is a collaboration between the church and Mishkhah, a retreat and worship series created by Kate Eaton in 2010. Founded to “reveal the mystery of Christ by stirring the senses and opening the heart,” Mishkhah creates multi-sensory services that integrate music, images, textures, light and movement, and prayer.
Grounded in “the beauty and wonder of the tradition and sacraments of Anglicanism,” the service includes live music by several local musicians and invites the congregation to “explore the landscape of one’s soul” through music, art, and movement.
All residents are welcome to attend the worship service, regardless of affiliation.
The church is located at 1400 Riverside Drive. Learn more about the multi-sensory worship service here.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master’s in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2022.10.01Local Chambers Collect Supplies for Residents Hit by Hurricane Ian
- Events2022.09.27TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs High School Holds Fall Bazaar and Garage Sale on Oct. 15
- Events2022.09.20Fall Craft Shows Return to Coral Springs Beginning Sept. 30
- Events2022.09.15J.P. Taravella’s Drama Club Hosts Huge Community Yard Sale and Craft Show