By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs Charter grad Jeo Hernandez is officially committed to playing college baseball at Florida Southwestern College in Fort Myers.
“It’s been a goal of mine that’s been materializing going into the next level of my baseball career,” Hernandez said.
Hernandez started playing baseball when he was four for North Springs Little League. He also played travel baseball with Siege and has played on the varsity baseball team for three years and made helped his team make Regionals every year. He spent two years with Charlie Fine before playing for Max Boling during his senior year, where he finished as a lifetime .325 hitter. Hernandez hit three home runs and drove in 39 RBIs for the Panthers.
FSW is coming off of a 31-win season in 2023 and has had nearly a dozen players selected in the MLB Draft. Hernandez says their program, coaching staff, and overall reputation stood out, and he hopes to continue to improve his skills for the next level.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- EventsOctober 1, 2023Register Now for the Saint Andrew Catholic Parish 20th Annual Golf Tournament
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Rivalry Night: Coral Springs Charter Football Faces Off Against J.P. Taravella
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Football Dominates Pig Bowl: Coral Springs Principal Kisses the Pig
- NewsSeptember 28, 20234 Middle School Cross Country Teams Compete in Race