By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School Football team, now coached by former All-Pro fullback in the NFL, Leonard Weaver, is trying to raise $70,000 for a project rebuild fundraiser.
The Colts are hoping to change the culture at CSHS as the team is coming off back-to-back losing seasons, and hired Weaver earlier this year to replace Terrence Butler.
Funds raised will pay for travel to away games, a nutritionist, workout packets for each player, uniforms, padding for sleds, college visits, and video/audio department.
The team also would like to remodel the field house, install rubber flooring, add 60 lockers, a locker room, coaches’ offices, and school materials for class.
“In order for success to become reality, its foundation needs to have the right support,” Weaver said.
To donate, send your payment through PayPal or Zelle to ColtsQBBoosterClub@gmail.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.07.27J.P. Taravella Pitcher Jack Sinclair Signs First Pro Contract
- News2021.07.27Infielder Gavin Conticello Decides Future After Being Selected in MLB Draft
- News2021.07.27Marjory Stoneman Douglas Aidan Minott Reveals College Decision
- News2021.07.27Coral Springs’ Outfielder Caleb Roberts Officially Goes Pro