By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School cross country team had an excellent season, and Angelica Macarulay was rewarded with a chance to race in the Tri-County Championship on Saturday.
The freshman finished in 18th place with a terrific time of 22:23.56. Her Head Coach, Brantley Barr, could not be happier for her after having only eight short weeks to prepare for the Tri-County Championship.
“I can’t wait to see the level she can get to with a full season of training,” said Barr. “I think she is just scratching the surface of where she can go as a runner.”
Earlier this season, Macarulay finished first at Tradewinds Park and was the top runner throughout the season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.05.208 Students From Coral Springs Selected to BCAA All-Star Game
- News2022.05.1812 Coral Glades Student-Athletes Officially Sign to Play in College
- News2022.05.18Stephanie Basso’s 3 Home Run Game Leads CSC Softball to Regional Final
- News2022.05.17Kate Maston’s Transition from Baseball to Softball Pays off for Coral Springs Charter