By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School cross country team had an excellent season, and Angelica Macarulay was rewarded with a chance to race in the Tri-County Championship on Saturday.
The freshman finished in 18th place with a terrific time of 22:23.56. Her Head Coach, Brantley Barr, could not be happier for her after having only eight short weeks to prepare for the Tri-County Championship.
“I can’t wait to see the level she can get to with a full season of training,” said Barr. “I think she is just scratching the surface of where she can go as a runner.”
Earlier this season, Macarulay finished first at Tradewinds Park and was the top runner throughout the season.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Quarterback Tyler Goodman Honored With Perseverance Award in College
- News2021.11.18Coral Springs Charter Girls Soccer Wins 4th Game in a Row Wednesday Night
- News2021.11.18J.P. Taravella Girls Soccer Team Holds Car Wash This Weekend
- News2021.11.17Hines Scores Twice Leading Coral Glades Boys Soccer to 1st Win