By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs resident Joanna Rohrback who’s “Prancercise” video went viral last May just won an endorsement as a pitch-person for pistachio nuts.
Rohrback along with Basketball Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman will now be part of the annual “Get Crackin” advertising campaign.
Coral Springs Talk wrote about Rohrback’s “Prancercise” video before it went viral. The exercise shows Rohrback prancing around with a a pair of ankle weights through a park. She created the program in 1989, which she copyrighted.
The latest pistachio spots began airing on September 16. According to The Packer, the Los Angeles-based Paramount Farms has been using celebrities to advertise for pistachios in their annual campaigns since 2007.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video