By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs resident Joanna Rohrback who’s “Prancercise” video went viral last May just won an endorsement as a pitch-person for pistachio nuts.
Rohrback along with Basketball Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman will now be part of the annual “Get Crackin” advertising campaign.
Coral Springs Talk wrote about Rohrback’s “Prancercise” video before it went viral. The exercise shows Rohrback prancing around with a a pair of ankle weights through a park. She created the program in 1989, which she copyrighted.
The latest pistachio spots began airing on September 16. According to The Packer, the Los Angeles-based Paramount Farms has been using celebrities to advertise for pistachios in their annual campaigns since 2007.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.11.29Coral Springs Police Hold Annual Toy Drive Through December 15
- News2021.11.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste Dec. 4
- Events2021.11.28TICKET ALERT: 6th Annual Orchid and Plant Festival at the Sawgrass Nature Center
- News2021.11.26Donations Needed for United Way’s ‘Adopt-a-Family’ Annual Gift Drive