By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs resident Joanna Rohrback who’s “Prancercise” video went viral last May just won an endorsement as a pitch-person for pistachio nuts.
Rohrback along with Basketball Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman will now be part of the annual “Get Crackin” advertising campaign.
Coral Springs Talk wrote about Rohrback’s “Prancercise” video before it went viral. The exercise shows Rohrback prancing around with a a pair of ankle weights through a park. She created the program in 1989, which she copyrighted.
The latest pistachio spots began airing on September 16. According to The Packer, the Los Angeles-based Paramount Farms has been using celebrities to advertise for pistachios in their annual campaigns since 2007.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event