By: Jen Russon
Early birds looking for a new place to dine, can start patronizing one of the biggest names in breakfast and brunch franchises just after Valentine’s Day, as the Coral Springs First Watch location prepares to open its doors.
Since Fall of last year at the 17 Fifty shopping plaza, the brand new First Watch restaurant has been under steady construction and matches the overall refreshing and remodeling of the shopping complex that neighbors Big Bear Brewing Company on University Drive.
Local reactions to news of a grand opening showed enthusiasm for First Watch classics, like avocado toast, million-dollar bacon, blueberry muffins, and fresh-pressed juices.
Public Relations Director, Eleni Kouvatsos said they are also excited to serve signature craft cocktails made largely from those fresh juices, adding that plenty of other alcoholic beverages are on the menu.
With a presence in Deerfield Beach, Lauderhill and Plantation, fans of the breakfast and brunch chain said they were eager to finally have one in their own backyard.
“We’ll be open from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. every day of the week,” said Kouvatsos, who also confirmed the date of the grand opening in Coral Springs.
First Watch opens on February 17, — a Monday which also happens to be President’s Day, 2020.
With many off from school and work that day, be sure to energize at this newest location with a little Project Sunrise coffee and complimentary wifi.
Those interested in working for First Watch are encouraged to apply online or text BACON to 242424 for employment information.
- Jen Russon has been a staff writer for Talk Media since 2018. She is also a novelist, copywriter and editor at Swallow Publishing, LLC.
- Events2022.01.10J.P. Taravella Kicks Off its Jason Stein Memorial Baseball Field Campaign at Upcoming Game
- News2022.01.07Broward Interim Superintendent Cartwright Answers Pressing Questions at Meet and Chat Event
- Events2021.12.16Coral Springs Community Garden Hosting December Plant Sale
- Events2021.12.156 Coral Springs Girl Scouts Host Garage Sale to Pay for Long-Awaited Georgia Trip