By Ryan Yousefi
Forest Glen Middle School is gearing up to welcome incoming 6th graders and their parents for an exciting and informative orientation event.
The orientation – aimed at helping students successfully transition into middle school – will take place at Forest Glen Middle School, located at 6501 Turtle Run Boulevard, on Wednesday, August 9, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The free orientation event allows students and parents to explore the school’s campus and become familiar with the facilities.
Guided tours will be available to showcase the various classrooms, library, gymnasium, and other important areas of the school, and teachers and staff will be on hand to answer questions and provide helpful tips for middle school success.
During the orientation, parents and students will also have the chance to purchase school spirit gear, allowing them to showcase their pride and unity as part of the Forest Glen Middle School community.
Parents will also be able to learn more about the school’s partnership with Verizon and Digital Promise, a program designed to equip select middle and high schools across America with devices and data plans, ensuring that every student and teacher has access to technology resources.
As part of this initiative, students without reliable home internet access will be provided with mobile hotspots, ensuring they can stay connected and access online resources outside of school.
For this free orientation event, click here: RSVP Forest Glen.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 7, 2023Following Road Rage Incident, Victim Endures Two Weeks of Intimidation and Over 62,000 Robocalls from Aggressor
- EventsDecember 7, 2023Shop on a Budget at the Seized Asset Auction on December 10
- EventsDecember 5, 202311th Annual ‘Light Up The Night’ Holiday Celebration Held on December 7
- Crime & SafetyDecember 1, 2023Coral Springs Police Issue Urgent Warning In Response to Rising Check Theft