Here is a great chance to run or walk to help raise funds for the Humane Society.
The City of Parkland will be holding the 2012 Parkland Dash 5K, 10K and 1 Mile Fun Run which will benefit the Tri-County Humane Society.
The race will be held on October 14, 2012 at 7:00am at the Pine Trails Park. Participants can choose either a certified 5K course, 10K course or a 1 mile fun run/walk. The one mile fun run/walk will be timed as well and can be enjoyed by individuals or families. Strollers are welcome for all courses.
T-shirts will be provided for the first 400 pre-registered participants and food will be available following the race. Awards will be given for overall winners, masters and individual age groups.
To register please visit www.cityofparkland.org or contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 954-757-4105. Pre-Registration must be completed by October 11th or race day registration will be available beginning at 6:00AM. Packet pickup will take place at the Pine Trails Park Amphitheater on October 12th from 5pm – 8pm.
Pine Trails Park is located at 10555 Trails End Parkland, Florida.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.03.02RSVP for Multi-Chamber ‘International Women’s Day’ Panel and Brunch
- News2021.03.01First Church Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Saturday
- News2021.03.01Volunteers Needed at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution March 3
- News2021.03.01‘Check’ This Out: Register for Open Play Chess in Coral Springs