By Jill Fox
To protect the health and well-being of residents during the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Coral Springs has announced the cancellation of all summer camps.
A City Coronavirus update on Tuesday, May 5, stated, “After careful consideration and to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the City of Coral Springs has cancelled all city-run summer camps and programming for 2020.”
The cancellations include Kamp Kool, summer programming for the Tennis Center and the Aquatic Complex, and all sessions of 2020 Summer Safety Town of Coral Springs.
The Coral Springs Museum of Art will not host in-person summer programs, but virtual options will be made available.
We will report additional Coral Springs summer camp cancellations as they become available. Residents looking for other fun activities can visit Play Coral Springs on Facebook for ideas.
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.07.27Local Family Raises $7,000 Selling Watermelon for a Great Cause
- Events2021.07.26Former Coral Springs Softball Player Forms New Girls’ 12U Team
- Events2021.07.25Jewish Culture Organization Opens Headquarters In Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.28Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings At Family Bagels