By Jill Fox
To protect the health and well-being of residents during the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Coral Springs has announced the cancellation of all summer camps.
A City Coronavirus update on Tuesday, May 5, stated, “After careful consideration and to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the City of Coral Springs has cancelled all city-run summer camps and programming for 2020.”
The cancellations include Kamp Kool, summer programming for the Tennis Center and the Aquatic Complex, and all sessions of 2020 Summer Safety Town of Coral Springs.
The Coral Springs Museum of Art will not host in-person summer programs, but virtual options will be made available.
We will report additional Coral Springs summer camp cancellations as they become available. Residents looking for other fun activities can visit Play Coral Springs on Facebook for ideas.
Got News? Send a message to Coral Springs #1 news site
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 6.
- News2020.07.09Nominate Someone for the 2020 Broward Education Foundation Hall of Fame
- News2020.06.23Bus Drivers Needed for 2020-2021 School Year
- News2020.06.23New Building at Marjory Stoneman Douglas On Track for Completion
- News2020.06.18Solidarity Walk Organized by Former Marjory Stoneman Douglas Class President