By Jill Fox
Known for its elevated gastropub fare, Tap 42 Craft Kitchen & Bar is hitting the ground running — starting with their signature bottomless brunch when they open their doors in Coral Springs.
Alex Rudolph, Partner and Vice President of Development for Tap 42, said after years of searching for the perfect location, they could not be more excited about opening in the heart of Coral Springs.
“It turned out amazing; we have surpassed our own expectations,” he said.
Tap 42 in Coral Springs, the seventh location to open in South Florida, features a covered patio area incorporating an indoor and outdoor bar.
“There’s no doubt that it’s going to be the coolest place in this West Broward area,” Rudolph said.
Their grand opening is set for 11:00 a.m. Sunday, February 16, which includes DJ music, and an additional brunch will be held on Monday for the Presidents’ Day holiday, followed by their usual Monday special of half-price prohibition burgers at 4 p.m.
Other popular weeknight promotions will also start right away, including a new ladies’ night on Thursdays, where women will enjoy free champagne.
Rudolph said the City of Coral Springs has done a great deal to help bring Tap 42 to the neighborhood.
“This pocket of Coral Springs is going to do an amazing job of servicing the Coral Springs, Parkland, and entire West Broward market,” he said.
Located at 3111 North University Drive, Tap 42 will be right in the heart of University, across from The Walk, with ample parking, including valet, to make it accessible for everyone.
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Friday, 11:30 a.m. to midnight, Saturday, 11 a.m. to midnight, and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.07.27Local Family Raises $7,000 Selling Watermelon for a Great Cause
- Events2021.07.26Former Coral Springs Softball Player Forms New Girls’ 12U Team
- Events2021.07.25Jewish Culture Organization Opens Headquarters In Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.28Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings At Family Bagels